Thursday, October 14, 2010

VERY ANNOYED!!!!!

Someone is stealing my shoes from my front porch!!

Last week I cleaned the back yard and left my BRAND NEW tennies outside on the front porch so I could rinse them off.... my tennies, Lena's tennies and CC's wedge sandals. CC's shoes were still there...both of my Nike's were gone and ONE of Lena's shoes were gone.

So I just put an old pair of tennies out there last night. They were both there at 10 a.m. this morning when I watered my plants.... when we left at 11 ONE of my tennies was missing!!

THIS IS SO ANNOYING!!!


4 comments:

Mari

HELLO,
HOW TERRIBLE, DON'T PEOPLE HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THEN TAKE SHOE'S, SO SORRY TO HEAR THIS!!!

Donnie

Unless it's a one legged person I think I would look for the neighborhood dog. Though the pair of new ones might be the dogs owner taking them. Those things aren't cheap either.

Marfi-topia

ugh! i hate that this happened to you.
my niece's ipod was stolen out of her backpack recently and it's just sad...
these disgusting thieving people don't care.
hopeit gets resolved some how.

Gail

I would agree that it is a neighbors dog. I would spread the word that shoes are missing and what they are, you may just have a neighbor wondering where all those shoes came from.

Post a Comment