Thursday, October 14, 2010

5QF!!


1. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Candy Corn and the pumpkin shaped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups....
love, love, love them!

2. Do you fold your socks?
I fold them over the top... so yeah, I guess I do?!?! Lol!! Do some people NOT fold their socks?

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?

Credit scores are SUPER important! I wish someone would have educated me on their importance when I was younger and credit card companies were throwing offers at me. When you're young you don't think that the way you handle those debts (yes, they are debts you later learn) will decide later on in life if you get a car, or a house, etc.
4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other?

What we consider a real friend and how many friends a person can have.

5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself?
Honest - If someone confides something in me I do NOT divulge it to anyone. I know how important it is to have someone to confide in and I will not tell others what you have told me. At my former job, every one of my coworkers would tell me what was going on in their lives or how they felt about other coworkers. I never took sides...I just listened. I could have gotten sooooo many people in trouble, but that's just not the kind of person I am! Further, if I made a mistake, no matter how big or small, I fessed up to it. I would never let someone take the blame for something I did.
Truthful - I will tell you what I honestly think. If you don't want the truth then it's best not to ask me. I feel if you are asking me for it I have a duty to give it to you. I will put it as nicely as I can...but I call it as what I see it.
Quiet - It takes a loooonngg time for me to warm up to someone. I have to be around this person for quiet some time and see if they have similar qualities as myself. I sit back and observe from afar. I've had many of my husbands friends (or acquaintances) say that I am rude and stuck up. That is soooo not the case at all. I am just quiet. I don't just run and jump into a conversation...I don't like to be the center of attention. I don't drink or party. I just like to be at home with my family.


5 comments:

Jane

Nice Friday Five. Have a great weekend,

Jane

Donnie

Thanks for the insight April. If you like Payday bars I make a mix with 2 cups cocktail peanuts, have to be salted and 1 cup candy corn. Everybody, especially the guys, likes it. My DIL tells me to bring some every time we visit. have a great day.

Knowly

I don't fold socks...lol...too much better things to do.

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys

I know what you mean about the stuck up part. I am quite too. People think the same thing about me. I really don't like to be the center of attention.
Hope you have a great weekend.

A Chocolate Bouquet

Your blog is very pretty-I am visiting from 5QF. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment