Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Rednesday - My Roses (pt.2)

Sue at It's a Very Cherry World is hosting Rednesday today! I always enjoy participating and looking at every one's fabulous reds!
I cut the back yard yesterday to prepare for the planting of my 6 crepe myrtles! I also trimmed up and cleaned around my rose bushes.
I guess the Rose Miracle-Gro has really been working! This rose was the biggest and prettiest my garden has so far produced!
And I'm sure it's been helping that now I am at home and can properly care for my roses!
Of course this baby had to come inside!
And in my vase from Lena....
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my roses as much as I do!
Stop by Sue for more great red!
Happy Rednesday!


5 comments:

Donnie

What do you spray on your roses, if you don't mind me asking. I get spots on my leaves but yours look really healthy. I don't have much trouble with aphids. I do a mixture of baking soda, canola oil, water and a drop of Dawn dish soap. I love your roses.

It's going to be a lot of work planting the crepe myrtles. Hope you take pictures.

Bea

Oh, how beautiful. I love roses! They are such delightful treats and creative ways to save money by decorating our houses throughout!

Marfi-topia

They're beautiful!

craftyles

Wow, I'm jealous! Those are beautiful.

❀~Myrna~❀

Very spectacular ,I love your Roses !
Blessings,
~Myrna

Post a Comment