Monday, October 4, 2010

Sunday

Our hot water heater stopped giving us hot water! I tried taking one shower and that was enough! I was in and out in a matter of minutes! The girls and I went to Mom yesterday afternoon to take a warn shower. Lena decided to stay with Mom. She said "I feel bad like I'm using Nanny. I'm just so relaxed I don't want to leave!" My sweet baby!
CC and I left her with Mom and went back to the nursery. I'm sick... I have a problem... I bought two more crape myrtles.. RED ones!!! The red and the white are my favorite! The sad part is I haven't even planted my other ones yet!
We picked up asiago from Panera and headed home. I made the tomato, basil and mozzarella salad. Then CC and I cleaned the house up and down. All of a sudden she was gone. I walked in the kitchen and saw this...





My sweet CC was making sugar cookies...at 11:30 at night! We were listening to old Russian songs and some of her crazy music. It definitely made cleaning and baking go so much faster!












Toby was very interested to see what we were doing.


So she gave him a taste of the dough.








Papa Bear and I watched Date Night. I was getting ready for bed and couldn't find my Charlie. We finally found him in daddy's man cave on his chair.


He was not happy when CC made him get off.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


4 comments:

Donnie

Looks like you all had a sweet evening. The sugar cookies sound good. How did you like Date night. I thought about renting it. Hope you get your water heater fixed soon.

Jane

This looks like a really fun evening! Do you have hot water yet? Hope so!

Jane

A 2 Z

Hi,

Thanks for the visit Saturday. I'm a bit late. Sorry. Started a new job! CC is quite a baker! I'm your newest follower!

Anne-Marie

asa

nice blog, please visit my blog too ...

Post a Comment