Monday, September 13, 2010

Saturday and games

Oh this post is coming late but I have been so busy I just haven't had time to sit down and write. Emil took the girls to Lisa's house so CC can run with Lisa and Lena can play with Jakob.

Saturday Emil took CC to the shooting range. She loved it!! So while they were shooting, Lena, Mom and I had lunch together at Mission Cafe. We had a buy one entree get one free coupon so we though we'd give it a try.

The lunch special was beef or chicken enchiladas with tortilla soup and a drink for $6.89... not bad! The sign said they have the best tortilla soup in San Antonio...they weren't lying! It was amazing!!!
Lena had beef and cheese nachos.... so good!
Moms chicken enchiladas....
My beef enchiladas....
All of that for $12!! It was soooo good. We had so much fun just sitting and talking and not having to rush anywhere!
CC downloaded this game on my iPhone... Coin Dozer... I love playing it! So fun...
The Lena download this game on my phone.. Cookie Dozer....
Oh man...it is soooooo fun! And it made us all want these.....
And those are good too! Lena was begging me to make them..so I did and she disappeared until the dough was ready!! So now I have over 4 dozen chocolate chip cookies here in the house and I am going to be forced to eat them! Great!


0 comments:

Post a Comment