Friday, September 24, 2010

Five Question Friday


It's 5QF!!! I'm a little late joining in...there's been LOTS of work here!


1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?

I think the French have a pretty neat accent. And Africans have a very unique accent.

2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)

This depends. I can sleep on a couch, comfy chair and in the car. BUT I cannot sleep good on the floor or some hard surface. I will he so grouchy the next day!

3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?

This made me laugh!! I remember my mom would layer sheets and sheets of toilet paper on public restroom seats. Now they have those disposable seat covers. I do occasionally. BUT they have to be super clean AND restrooms that only paying customers can use. Hey, I don't mind buying something if I can potty in a clean restroom!

4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?

Oh man.. This is hard. It would have to be someone well traveled, kind hearted, open minded.... I guess Oprah, even though she's not one of my top favorite people. I think you could learn something from her.


5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?


1995...Papa Bear picked me up for our first date. I remember he was playing this awful scary rock music and I was sure he was some crazy person and he was going to kill me and I would never see my mom again...seriously...I was almost in tears! So he took me to the Japanese Tea Gardens and we walked around, looked at the koy ponds then we kissed for the first time. After the Tea Gardens we went to The Pig Stand. It's a famous restaurant here in San Antonio. I remember getting hungry because I relaxed knowing he wasn't going to kill me! Ha! I didn't eat...but I watched him scarf down a huge burger.... You can read more about our first date here.
You can read the answers to other bloggers questions here.... and while you're there you can link up and join in the fun.
Also...don't forget to participate in my giveaway!! It will end Oct.2. All you have to do is leave a comment to enter!


2 comments:

Tracy

Great answers! Reading about your first date made me smile! Great story!

Anonymous

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a good weekend :)

Post a Comment