Thursday, September 16, 2010

5QF

Today is Friday...which means...5QF!!!

I have really begun to look forward to posting my 5QF answers and reading everyone else's...


1. What is the first nightmare you remember?

When I was little I would dream over and over that I was in this big dark carwash. Each stall was huge, it could probably fit 2 rows of 10 trucks parked sideways. So anyway, I was hiding behind a big truck up on those big wheels and there were some guys at the opening of that stall.
Behind them is just alot of green, green trees. I could hear them talking, whispering.. and they were saying, "Ok. It's time. Let's bring him out." They were talking about a big-foot type of creature. I see this huge hairy form, darker than the darkness of that stall emerging from a side hall. He gets closer and closer and I try to shrink down lower behind the tire because I am so scared....and then I wake up. I had that dream over and over from about ages 4-7. Don't know what it means but still today I can vividly see it and it still creeps me out because I can remember how I would wake up with my heart pounding. And it was the exact same dream.. never a change.

2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?


I love, love, love boxing! And these two are my favorite boxers!

Gatti killed himself earlier this year. His fights with best friend Mickey Ward were an amazement to watch. In two of their three matches Gatti actually broke his hand while fighting and his heart was so into the fight that he continued boxing in that condition. Look up Gatti/Ward fights on youtube. You won't be disappointed!


Next up are the Klitschko brothers. Vitaly on the left, Vladimir on the right. Both brothers are boxers from Kiev, Ukraine. They both hold PhD's in Sports Medicine. They speak Ukrainian, Russian, German and English. Vladimir trains under Emmanuel Stewart. They are so skilled and intelligent boxers. Youtube them as well... again, you won't be disappointed!
I also love basketball! Living in San Antonio I have to love the Spurs by default! You can read about my run-ins with players here.

Now I root for my Spurs 99% of the time... however, when they play the Mavericks I am sooo on the fence. I would be happy what ever the outcome of that match, but honestly I think I would lean a bit towards the Mavs. I can't help it...they are AWESOME!
3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
Oh, this is a good question. I would love more than anything to be able to wear maxi dresses!
However, because I am so short and so very, very large chested these dresses are a complete no-go for me.....
Another thing I cannot wear, which I think would be adorable for the fall season are shirt dresses paired with some fuzzy leggings.
But since I have so many extra pounds, big chest and super short...again this is a no-go!
4. Did you make good grades in school?

Yes I did. In fact, I was a member of the National Honor Society!
I got my first "B" in fourth or fifth grade and I thought it was the end of the world! I was soooo upset! I also took Japanese in high school. I loved that class! It was so fun!

5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
Oh my favorite reads...and the only reason I look forward to checking the mail!
House Beautiful, Country Living, Nail Pro (my mom's) and Southern Living! Pure bliss!!! Do you love those magazines too?? Am I the only one who can read my House Beautiful front front to back in one day???
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed my five answers!! I can't wait to read yours!


0 comments:

Post a Comment