Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Today is Rednesday!


I just found Sue's blog, Sue Love Cherries, and I am so happy I did! Today is Rednesday! Soooo... I remembered that I still had pictures of my "mama" that is at my mom's house. You can read here about these Russian Tea Cozies more and see pictures of my other ones as well.




Mom keeps this one on top of her fridge. She is by far our most favorite!



They are quilted under the skirts so that they can be placed on top of the teapot to keep the water or tea hot. I love them! Each one has such character! I bought all of them on eBay.

I hope you liked my "mamas." I can't wait to see what everyone else has posted today. Thank you so much Sue for hosting this!


3 comments:

Barbara Jean

Now there is some beautiful red, with a bit of flare added!!

Thanks for coming by for a visit.

blessings
Barbara jean

Anonymous

What a nice tea cozie. I remember these from years ago. What a great post!

Dawn

She is so very pretty. I love her long braid! I don't know if my tray is Russian, Ill have to do some research. I thought the tole trays were mostly English but I really have no idea! I just know I love the color and the flowers!
Hugs,
Dawn

Post a Comment