Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wonderful Lunch

Today I had the best lunch I have had in a looooooong time. My bestie at work, April M., and I have not been able to have lunch together...alone... in many, many months. Someone always wants to tag along or some is crying.. yes, you read that right, crying, because she and I want a lunch alone and we end up having to change our plans and go with a group. One reason we like to go alone together is because the other girls are usually complaining about each other and making our lunch, our time AWAY from the office, just more full of drama. I don't want that. I want to enjoy my time away with good conversation.... not derogatory talk about co-workers. Another reason I like to spend time with April is that we are very like-minded. We both love being a wife, a mother and learning about and serving God. We always have a good time together and laugh WAY to loud! So.... anyway... we wanted to try this Thai restaurant. Primarily because neither of us had had Thai food before and secondly because everyone else at work doesn't like it and didn't want to go. I ordered Pad Thai Rice and April had Eggplant with Tofu. Both dishes were wonderful! We were having such a good time that when Emil called at 11:41 we didn't even realize we were due back to work in FOUR minutes! We rushed out and got back to work late.. but it was so worth it. We found a new place to have lunch...ALONE!!!

I am watching More to Love. Gotta Love it! It's about big girls.. I'm a big girl. It's nice to see larger girls in a positive light and not just made fun of. The girls just put their rings in the bowl and after this commercial we will see who gets sent home. I think he's gonna choose Malissa. I think he should choose Tali. We shall see!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment