Thursday, September 17, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Dinner Recipes

This week at Kellys Korner she is doing a Show Us Your Life - Dinner Recipes. I love, love, love to cook. I can cook anything... Southern, Italian, Russian.. you name it.

This night I made a lemon herb catfish with white rice and avacado salad. The whole meal for four people was less than $20 and it was superb!

I mentioned here that my daughter decided to go vegan and found this recipe. I like to add shrimp to it but for this night that would have been too much fish!

Avacado Salad....

2 avacados chopped
1 medium tomatoe
1/2 red onion
1/2 bunch cilantro


Mix all the above ingredients together.
Roll and squeeze the juice of half a lemon.
Add salt to taste.

I cooked the catfish with Pam only. I bought the lemon-herb marinated filets from my grocery store.


I added my white rice and we had a delicious meal. Everyone cleaned their plate.
Cheap, healthy and delicious!

How do you like to prepare your fish?

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I can't wait to read all of your recipes!


2 comments:

Heather

this looks so yummy!! can't wait to try it!!

April S.

This looks so good! I will be cooking this meal this weekend for sure!

Post a Comment