Friday, September 18, 2009

Not Feeling Well

Well, last night I was just tired... more tired than usual. I fell asleep sitting up on the couch watching TV. I ended up napping 2 hours! Then this morning it just felt hard to get out of bed... just difficult! I made it work... could hardly keep my eyes open. Everything just hurts. My eyes, my head, my body. I was struggling to make it til 1! I came home and took a nice nap .... but .... woke up with fever! My Papa Bear went to CVS and picked this up for me. It's very good, it doesn't taste medicine-y. It's good. But I like hot tea. Maybe I'm partial.





On the upside, while I am just laying here on the couch I have really enjoyed reading your comments left from my recipe postings at KellysKorner. Thank you so much. I think I'm going to head back over there and see what soup recipes I can find. My crockpot stew is gone. It never lasts long here.

I also plan to watch some of my DVR'd shows. I love, love, love HGTV and have 13 If Walls Could Talk recorded!! Oh yes! If I'm still up I'll watch Marked Woman with Bette Davis and Humphrey Bogart. It's from 1937 and she's a "party girl" who testifies against her mob boss in a murder trial. Sounds good!

**UPDATE** I guess I'mnot as stuffy as I thought I was.... Luigi has a MAJOR case of gas and the smell is getting through just fine!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment