Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back at Work

Today was my second day back at work. I am back on probation for days missed. Oh well. I guess I should be upset. I'm not. My boss, a.k.a. the Principal, was assuring me repeatedly that he will do anything to work with me on days off. He knows CC is homeschooled and if I need any days off for that it's not a problem. He asked if my schedule was working with me or if I needed changes. Really wierd for him to be so helpful.... definately out of the norm. Maybe they realized that I do an exceptional amount of work daily and truly help get the work out. Maybe.... maybe it's just wishful thinking!
CC went to Tony's funeral today with Mom. It was small but intimate and very, very sad. I wanted so badly to go but with missing Monday and Tuesday I didn't want to ask for today off too. With all his "we'll work with you" speech I still didn't think it was a good idea.
I called the homeschooling I found online. I am pretty sure we will put Lena in it too. It seems really good. The girls can work ahead into the next school year if they want to. Tuition pays for one full calendar year of lessons. If they finish one year on time, about nine months, they can go straight into the next grade level. If certain courses are not challenging enough, the parent has the option of choosing the next grade level course for that subject. I think it is going to work out really well. If anyone is interested it's Global Student Network.
I entered another blog give-away. This one is from Madison Monogram. This one is for a cute tote. I think it will be perfect to carry our church books. They have the cutest sailcloth bags. They are made from actual vintage sailcloths. They are a bit pricey but I think they are cute and worth it!! They are definately one of a kind!!
No pics to post... I've been too sick to take any. Hopefully this weekend I will make up for the lack of pictures!


0 comments:

Post a Comment