Sunday, August 8, 2010

Get to Know Me....

Just Because I'm Still Awake and Blog Hopping...

I found this questionaire.. so I thought "Why Not"....

Here goes....

1.) Who was the first person you said I Love You to today? My girls because they are up with me!

2. Do you still talk to your first love? Yes, I'm married to him

3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Shiner beer... then OJ and Tequila

4. What was the first question asked to you today? CC: "Mom, can you make pancakes for breakfast?"

5. What was your first car? red Fiero

6. Who was the first person to text you today? it's only 8:09 a.m. so no one yet...

7. Who is the first person you thought of today? my girls.. thats always

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Dobbs... no if's, and's or but's... I loved her perfume. She was mean as heck but I still love that perfume! I've only smelled it once since I left her class... 25 years ago!

9. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Vegas

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? Rachel, we WALKED OUT THE FRONT DOOR (MOM) not out the window like you heard and watched scary movies at our friends house.

11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? Stephanie and yes...facebook is a funny thing and reconnected us!

12. Where was your first sleepover? Stephanie's house. I brought my cheerleading uniform and we played that, then we walked her horse, Ginger, then she introduced me to "The Devil Went Down To Georgia." My goodness... I remember it like it was yesterday. She said, "Hey you HAVE to hear my new favorite song..." I thought it was amazing and still love it today. It was the night before we moved to Cuero!

13. Who was the first person you talked to this morning? my girls. We've been awake practically the whole night thanks to Papa Bear!

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time? Lisa, my sister.... My first and ONLY time being in a wedding

15. What was the first thing you thought this morning? I wish this fool would come on and call me so I can pick him up and get back to bed. 1:30-ish...does that count?

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Ozzy Osbourne...pregnant with CC. No, no...K7 with Anthony and Megan in highschool

17. First tattoo & piercing? ears pierced as a child, first tattoo half moon with stars on my ankle

18. First foreign country you went to? none yet...waiting for Italy.

19. Who was your first crush? River Phoenix...that was easy

20. When was your first detention? High School for ...nevermind.. high school

21. What was the first state you lived in? Texas

22. Who was the first person to break your heart? no one worth thinking about! It was just a bump on the road that led me to my Papa Bear! So, thank you!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment