Friday, August 27, 2010

Five Question Friday

So Friday is here all ready! Where did this week go?

Here are my answers for FQF!!!



1. How many pets do you have?

I have 3 pets... two cats and one dog~

Charlie is the oldest and my baby. He turned 10 this month.
In my eyes he is perfect and can do no wrong.
He doesn't get along well with Luigi, our dog. This is my battlescar from their last fight a few days ago. Lately he has been super aggressive towards Luigi.
And he is Charlie's arch-enemy.... Luigi.
Luigi is 8 years old and just a big, ole baby! He loves Sonic drinks.... he can't wait for us to go! We usually put his water with no ice in the drink holder and he lays on the carseat and drinks.
He loves pizza and well, pretty much anything! Luigi weighs over 100 pounds!!
But he and Toby are best friends... Here he is with his giant beef jerky treat from Petsmart.

And this is Toby. I'm not sure why this picture came out light. But we just adopted him in May. He was originally a Mother's Day gift for my mother. We purchased him a week early and fell in love with him. He is now the newest member of our family. He will be one next month.
He loves boxes, playing under the covers when I fix my bed. He eats more than any cat I have ever seen and he sheds something terrible. I think it's dust balls on the floor but it's Toby's hair. I am constantly sweeping...it never ends!





2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?

This question was hard. I like both Laura Bush and Jacqueline Kennedy.
Laura Bush is a true southern lady in every sense of the word. She always put family first and sought to improve literacy in our country. She has raised much awareness and funding for grants for women's health issues as well. And she knows how to decorate!
Jacqueline Kennedy is an easy one. She epitomizes elegance and grace. She remained cool and calm through so much heartache and difficulities. She too put her family first and signifies how a lady should act, answer and behave.
3. What is your favorite money saving tip?
Coupons... I know that this is nothing new for some people, but it's new to us and I have fun adding up my savings along the way!

4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?

Honestly....happy. If they are happy they will be successful in whatever they do.

5. What is your favorite quote?
George Edward Woodberry said -"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure." How very true is that?
Another quote I found on a blog. She simply asked the question... How do you appear in your husband's eyes? That made me think. I want to be a good wife, a good mother and a good homemaker. I want him to see I am an honest woman with a true and honest heart.


5 comments:

Melissa Miller

April oh my goodness your poor arm! I hope you are okay and the pets are as well. Your kitty looks so much like my Mr Chestnut. I'm sorry to hear they fight. Sigh.

Thank you for your sweet comment today! You are always welcome anytime my friend.

Warmly, ~Melissa :)

Lisa McDonald

All of your pets are so sweet, Luigi sounds like my Bernie as far as his appetite!

Jackie Kennedy was and always be a quintessential lady, good choice.

Have a great weekend.

Jane

Oh, I like your Friday Five! Great pictures of the dog, and the cat!

Jane

Jen Kershner

Love those pics of your sweet pets. We also have 2 cats and a dog and my youngest is trying desperately to talk us into a kitten!

Laurie

Those cats are sooo cute! I did not see the smallest woman, but my friend did. She felt sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for her and said that she can't get her out of her mind. Yes, she was from Haiti. My friend felt very uncomfortable too. Yes, we both thought it was some illusion.

Post a Comment