Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Forecast & Pinterest



THIS is our forecast for the next five days!!! AND this doesn't even show the heat index!! I am in need of winter in a bad way!!! I can't take this heat. My feet are tanned from my flip flops by my just being outside walking from the car to the store....unbelievable!!

When I was at Homestead Handcrafts the other day I noticed a booth with two wreaths that I have been seeing all over blogger for some time. They both look super easy and I've always wanted to give them a try...

the coffee filter wreath and the wreath made from pages of a book...



They had this wreath layered and it looked so good together. I'm thinking this is a craft I could do while I wait out these record breaking high temperatures!


And while I am staying cool inside I will be wishing I was at one of these lovely places that I found on pinterest. (I'm pretty addicted to pinterest! It's habit forming!)

This is a house in Russia...so pretty and whimsical!


too, too cute! And I'm loving that Mexican iron peacock chair in the lower left corner. I've actually been on the lookout for one for my house.




one of my favorites!!


Oh I wish I was seeing this out of my windows!


or even better...this!




I was recently asked to do a review for Lysol's new automatic soap dispenser. It cuts down on the spread of germs....

It looks so fun and I can't wait to play with it!!


1 comments:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments

Whew! Hope you get some cooler weather :o) It's been hot here too in Georgia.
The wreaths are so neat! And love what you shared on Pinterest.

Thank you so much for stopping over and for your kind comments. I think if I could just immediately "float" without any "free fall" time...maybe...I would parachute...um...but then again...most likely not! :o)

I wish I had more blog time in a day! But do try to post at least once a week and then the other time, try to check out some blogs that are new to me and then definitely do my return thank you visits to those that have commented.

It seems like I am still learning so much when it comes to blogging and facebook....I dont know anything about Facebook's Network Blog. How does that work? Or what is it all about?

Blessings & Aloha!

Post a Comment