Monday, November 30, 2009

OMG! OMG! OMG! IT'S HERE!!!!

Well, this weekend has been hard and busy but today made up for it all... well almost! On Thanksgiving my uncle had a heart attack and lost 4 pints of blood. He had to be air-lifed to Austin because the little town he lives in (Yoakum) does not have the necessary equipment to handle his type of cases. Yesterday Mom and I drove up to Austin to see him. We stopped by Ryan's and had lunch together. We visited him for about an hour. It turns out that they also found he has colon cancer but they can't operate until his heart strengthens. I am soooo sad and worried for him. I can't wait to go back and see him. I just keep praying he will get strong enough to have his surgery and that he will get better soon. Driving home Mom and I stopped at the Outlet mall. Too many people and it was raining. We decided to go back on the way to Dallas. So, with moms bad news and now my uncles I had been quite sad.

I hadn't received the pillow from my Eddie Ross give-away so everyday I ran to the mailbox and nothing. I checked my email to ensure I gave him the correct address. I feared it was left on my steps and my neighbor helped himself to it.

So I came home from everything today (work, Lena's dental appt, girls to my mom, finding the right ink cartridge) and...there...was...a...box... on... my... porch!!!YAY!!!! I looked at the return address... EDDIE ROSS!!!! OMG!OMG!OMG! Yes, I was screaming and dancing on the porch! It is sooooo worth it!

But first...you have to look at a couple of pics of my beautiful, perfect, handsome son.... um, cat.


The box.....
Oh..he's teasing me!
OMG! OMG! OMG! It is so beautiful!
Look at that detail. Each diamond has a larger rhinestone in it. It is absolutely the MOST beautiful thing I have ever seen. It is such a soft lavender color and the beading is outstanding! It is so heavy and ornate! It's just lovely!

I need to find the perfect place to put this beautiful pillow!


1 comments:

Melissa Miller

It's a gorgeous pillow! Congrats!

Your cat looks soooo much like our boy Chestnut. ~WOW! How amazing.

I'm so sorry about your Uncle. I hope he recovers very soon.

Post a Comment