Saturday, June 26, 2010

No Pink Saturday this Saturday

I signed up for Pink Saturday last week but had no idea what the week had in store for me. My nephew came which kept me super busy doing things we normally don't do. But we've had a blast! Then Emil got a nasty case of strep and it looks like Lena is coming down with it too.
We played miniature golf last night and I was too tired to pull my PS post together last night when we got home at midnight. I thought I'd wake up early and complete this morning but Lena woke up with fever and congestion and sore throat and an ear ache. She's patiently waiting for me to give her a lymphatic massage.
Next week I will have pinkness for you but today I've got sick babies to take care of.
Have a great weekend!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


0 comments:

Post a Comment