Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another Pizza Post


Lena had been begging me to make homemade pizza again. It just kept getting pusher back because I either had to work or Lena was with my mom. So Thursday we finally just did it. This was AFTER I helper fix the fence and cut the grass in the back yard!
First I made the dough and formed it into balls.


I really wanted it to be a buffet style-make-your-own topping thing because everyone always wants something different. So I had a small bowl of olives...


Pepperoni....


Slicer fresh mozzarella...


Fresh basil leaves...



Chopped tomatoes...



And sliced mushrooms...


I also bought a pizza stone but I'm not really too happy with it. I have my pizza dough all nice and spread out round and then when I try to put the dough on the stone the edges curl in and the dough shrivels up. I'm not a fan of it right now!
So here is Lena's pizza going in...


And out....



See how nice and round it is? Now look at CC's that was on the stone....


It's not so pretty and looks about half the size. It might not have been very pretty but it was super delicious!
Even Toby wanted some...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


0 comments:

Post a Comment