Thursday, March 18, 2010

Child-free

My mom took my girls out of town to Hallettsville for a few days. I hate to say it but it has been a nice quiet break for me. Since I started homeschoolong the girls I NEVER get s moment of silence in the house. So it's been quiet and I have been catching up on some much needed napping. I've also washed clothes, keep the sink empty of dishes, watched lots of dvr'd shows and checked my blog. I NEVER have any freetime to myself, so I have really taken advantage of this!

Charlie has also taken advantage of having me all to hisself!






He loves his mama!


I didn't have my girls here on St. Patricks day. We probably wouldn't have done much anyway... I would have had to get up early anyway. But I did manage to find something green to wear!



Ever since Charlie was a kitten he loved to jump on the bed while I was fixing it and play umder the sheets. So today when he saw me fixing the bed he ran in my room, jumped on the bed and was ready to play!

I love when he gets in those moods!

I'm not sure what I'm going to do tonight. I'm not used to not fixing dinner fir everyone and fighting with them to get in bed before 11. I guess I will figure it out sooner or later!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


0 comments:

Post a Comment