Monday, March 5, 2012

New Changes...

The past few days have been a whirlwind of emotions. I have gone all over the place from being super excited and optimistic to sobbing uncontrollably from missing my girls and Emil and Mom.
I hardly slept last night dreaming that I was dreaming that I was dreaming that I was dreaming that I didn't turn my alarm on and asked Emil to. When I finally did wake up and ask him I wasn't sure if I really did turn it on or if it was another dream.
I made it through the day by praying. I spoke to Mom and the girls only briefly because I knew just hearing their voices would make me cry.
Let me tell you, 4:30 never looked so good! It was the hardest day I've had being away from them. I think tomorrow will be worse. Hopefully Wednesday things will start to get easier.
It was beyond words exciting to come home to my girls. I I hate the fact that I am at work more hours of the day than I am at home. I'm not sure that's a "work-life" balance.
I will be so happy when the weekend comes so I can rest up and look at this new journey with fresh un-tired eyes.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


1 comments:

Unknown

It may just be what you all need, April. I can't imagine it being anything but a wonderful experience for everyone. You may enjoy it, miss the girls & they miss you.

I am sorry it has you in such a thither, but it will be ok, sweetie.

Good luck.
Have a great eve & congrat son the job ~
Marydon

Post a Comment