Monday, January 30, 2012

The Things We Do For Love....

My sweet CC found a jacket on sale at Dillard's that she absolutely loved and absolutely HAD to have. The only problem was that the Dillard's here didn't have her size. So, I did what any good mother would do....I drove an hour and a half to Austin to buy one of the two they had left.
My baby was so happy!

While we were there we had lunch together then headed over to our favorite cupcakery, Cupprimo. (They were featured on Cupcake Wars yesterday.) I tried the Neapolitan, it was one they made for the show. It was really, really good.

We brought Lena home Brown Chicken Brown Cow (left back), my Neapolitan next to it. CC had the Snicker doodle (front right) and we brought Papa home the Double Chocolate (front left).


We ran into rain on the way home. Lots of it.


That was one stressful drive home. It was dark. No lights. All country winding roads. We (me) were so thankful to make it home. CC and I Zumba'd, ate Chinese (probably not the best thing for us.) then we relaxed on the couch and watched some TV.

Today was a good, fun day!


2 comments:

A Cozy Cottage in the City

Hi April,

Those cupcakes look delish! Glad your daughter found a jacket her size. You are such a sweet mom to drive out for her - I'm sure she was so happy about that. :) Take care and have a great day.


XOXO's,
Jessie

Melanie Schwaesdall

Hi! I'm your newest follower from Texas Bloggers! You can find me at http://www.yellowrosegiftsco.com

Post a Comment