Thursday, January 5, 2012

First Post of the Year - 2012

A couple of weeks ago I received my jury summons, my first in 18 years! Luckily I was exempt (thanks to homeschooling!) and only had to wait there about an hour. And an hour was more than enough!!!
Back at home everyone was sleeping so I decided to spend a few minutes on Facebook. I saw my cousin was in town so I shot him over a message and we met up for lunch. We had such a great time talking and laughing and catching up! I couldn't thank my Papa Bear enough for keeping the girls so I could get some time away and visit with David. Our quick lunch ended up being about a two hour lunch and it was perfect! I hope we get to get together again soon!

CC was asking to take Luigi to the park since the weather was nice. I told them if the cleaned up in the kitchen and living room we would go.

Luigi was super excited to go and did lots and lots of this.....




he also picked up a few scents and checked those out.



My sweet girls. Lena will be 11 in just a few days. CC will be 16 next month. How does time fly by so quickly?




CC found this cute heart shaped leaf.

It was starting to get cool and dark so we rounded up Luigi and left. CC even drove a few laps around the park!



We've had a few extremely stressful days here and could hardly keep our heads together to just get through the day doing our normal every day tasks. Mom came over to make soup and CC and Mom made an apple pie.


On another note, Micah has been adjusting perfectly here. He even snuggles with us occasionally.





The girls and I watched Apollo 18 tonight. It was good. I don't think I would necessarily watch it again but it was great spending some uninterrupted family time with them!

Lena started her classes back this past Tuesday and my classes will start on the 17th again. Before you know it summer will be here....hopefully it won't be as hot as last year.


0 comments:

Post a Comment