Monday, December 26, 2011

Our Weekend....

was the most relaxing weekend we have had in a very long time. We did very little work Friday, just a bit Saturday morning and then that was it. The girls and I went to the meeting Saturday then came home and stayed in pajamas the rest of the weekend.
I woke up early Sunday and snuggled on the couch with my Papa Bear and we watched DVR'd shows (I watched, he napped). We slept most of the day and only got off the couch to refill our coffee cups!
I pulled up my big chair to the computer and watched "From Prada to Nada" on Netflix. The girls just played on the iPad, the Wii and cleaned their rooms.
Today Mom came over, we got tacos, I ran a little errand, then came home and watched "Anyone Can Play" on Netflix. One of the cutest movies I've seen in a long time!!
After this busy month this relaxing is EXACTLY what we all have needed as a family. It has been perfect!


0 comments:

Post a Comment