Monday, September 2, 2013

Simple Turkey Casserole

I've been out of the kitchen quite a bit lately but have been trying to come up with some simple, quick and super easy recipes that I could hopefully stretch out to a couple of meals.
I came up with this super simple turkey casserole.
First, I browned one package of lean turkey meat.
I seasoned it with a little onion powder, garlic powder, season all an pepper. 
I boiled one box of elbow macaroni with a little salt. 
I mixed the macaroni, ground turkey, one bag of broccoli pieces and two fresh tomatoes.
Sprinkled a little for good measure...
Added in about 1/3 cup of plain bread crumbs, two handfuls of cheese and mixed.
Layer the top with about 1/8 cup of bread crumbs and another 1/2 cup of cheese. 
Threw it in the oven...baked for about 15-20 minutes on 350.
It was so delicious!
There were absolutely no throw aways on this one!
It will definitely stay in my recipe box for future use!



0 comments:

Post a Comment