Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 4...

Today was a better day. I'm happy to say I didn't cry once.

Lena and I went to get haircuts today. Then we visited mom and Lisa and Ashley were there. Shully also came by to visit and Mariel, Ben and Marcie came by when I wasn't there. The outpouring of love that's been shown has been amazing!

This morning I sat and watched some TV. I haven't done that in weeks. I even made coffee. I'm trying to find my new normal once again.

I don't know if I should try to spend every second with her or if I should try to continue my busy schedules and maybe regret it later.

The stress of the past week has been unbelievable. So we came to the gym for the first time in a week. It felt so good to feel my muscles moving. The girls and Emil are swimming and I'm sitting here blogging.

You could almost make believe things are normal.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


2 comments:

ryann2

I'm glad y'all had a better day... :)

Al

I'm not sure what is going on, love, but I have been trying to go back and see...
Thinking of you, and if you do decide to go private I would love to continue supporting you...
Love to you, friend.
xoxo

Post a Comment