Monday, February 27, 2012

Rainy Monday....

Today was a wet, dreary, gloomy day. It didn't help much that this pollen has my allergies going crazy. I woke up super early to a burning throat!
I left to Target early to get oatmeal, orange juice, hotpockets and....

CC broke my first Alice DVD (and Cinderella!) and I was devastated! When I saw it at Target today I snatched it up!
Papa Bear took us to have Pho for dinner tonight. It was just what I needed for this throat! Us girls came home, snuggled up on the couch and enjoyed watching Alice in Wonderland. Papa Bear even sat in on the last half hour!




I may have broken down and cried today...all ready missing my babies. I know it will pass. I know it's a wonderful opportunity to work for this company. I had another bank call me and want to set up an interview today. I listened to their benefits, pay and job description and it was no where even close to what USAA is offering me. It will just take some adjustment time to get back in the swing of working outside of the home full time. It'll be ok... it will. We just need some time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment