Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend 2010

Friday after work we headed down to Shiner to spend Friday evening and Saturday with my sister and her family. I was super sleepy because I woke up st 430 to be at work by 6 Friday morning. When we got to my sisters house my BIL had the MOST delicious BBQ ready for us. It hit the spot after what was a really long day.
Lena was so happy to see her cousin Tren there. They laughed and joked through out dinner!





Lena was hardly able to eat!





She had everyone laughing!





And I mean everyone!

***this photo has been removed at the request of photographed person***

After an evening if good food and playing she was knocked out!





The next day we went to Yoakum and went to this really cute store. More on that the next post.
CC spent slot if time building her dream ring online. (can you tell her dad is a jeweler?)





Then my sister made mini cupcakes and our daughters iced them. We had to photograph this rare moment!





There were wildflowers everywhere down there and don't you know I didn't take one picture! However my sister had a couple if arrangements from her back yard!





She truly has a slice of heaven there! I love going to visit!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



0 comments:

Post a Comment