Tuesday, January 15, 2013

obessions....

I always complain that Texas never gets cold.
Well, Texas is proving me wrong the past few days...
it is cold!!
and this weather is bringing out my obsessions...
like Winter nails. 
I. Must.Do.This....
and these nails.... 
my word!!!
i NEED them... 
And the girls and I have been having our fair share of Starbucks...
I love warm coffee and lattes on cold chilly days... 
and I can finally bring out my scarfs...
this could possibly be my favorite thing about the weather turning cold. 
and how perfect would it be to be wrapped in a warm scarf and sipping a cafe latte
at a charming cafe like this.... 
and for a GREAT read... i have been helplessly addicted to a new blog I've found
It'ss written by the fabulous Ella Coquine.
I haven't been able to stop reading...start at day one and continue clicking through Ella's present..

And much to my girls dismay I have had this song stuck in my head the past few days....
I have French Cafe on my Pandora list of stations.
One day this song came on. I fell in love and purchased it immediately!
Devil Doll's Bourbon in Your Eyes...



1 comments:

Melanie

LOVE those nails!!!!! Glad you are getting to enjoy some cold weather!!

Post a Comment