Friday, September 16, 2011

Woke Up To The Sound of Pouring Rain...

The wind would whisper and I'd think of you....

No, really, I woke up this morning to the sound of pouring rain.....
I was laying in bed catching up on my Blog Reader and I heard rain. At first I thought it was my Nature Sounds I was listening to to go to sleep. The girls were already up and on the couch watching TV....we went to check and it was definitely raining!!

I love the sound of rain.....

And the smell....


Lena was itching to get out in it, so I gave her a small pitcher to fill up so my pecan tree from Sister Lassen could enjoy some rain water. She was more than happy to do it!


My grapevine and roses are going to be pretty happy!!




It's still coming down....really, really good! Lord knows we've needed this!






Since CC already had the Keurig fired up, I made me a cup of Cafe Mocha...


and decided to lay down in my bed, drink some coffee, catch up on my blogs and.....


listen to the rain!!!!


***happy, happy, happy***


0 comments:

Post a Comment