Sunday, July 19, 2009

Family...

My sister and her two youngest children came this weekend. The boys are staying with me, one is 8 the other is 16. It's really fun for me because I have two girls and they both are relatively calm and quite, except for the couple of times a day they try to kill each other. I've always wanted boys and this is a nice little glimpse into how boys are, how they think, act.... it's fun! Last night we sang karaoke, ate pizza, played the Wii.... just hung out together. Everyone was laughing and having a good time. I'm dead tired this morning but it's been well worth it so far. And that was only their first night here.


Quin is singing "Rockstar." Can you believe he's only 16 and is over six feet tall?!?!?!



This is my sister, Lisa, the boys mom. Before she left we walked around Costco, ate hotdogs and people watched. Before Costco I took her to the model of the home that we are...ummm... let's say 75% sure we are going to buy. It was reallynice to spend time with her. I wish she lived here or would come visit more ofter. I really enjoy being with her and miss her terribly when she leaves.



Even Luigi got in on the fun!!



I think the boys want to go ice skating today. I will take more pictures and try to post. I am really trying to get better at putting pics up on my blog. I find myself wanting to post more often. Watch out... I might start posting daily!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment