Friday, March 28, 2014

IPSY March 2014 Review

I absolutely loved my March 2014 Ipsy bag. The bag itself was super cute and the four items inside have certainly been used!
*******************************
First up was a NYX Love in Rio palette trio in the color VooDoo Love Spells.
The shadow goes on smoothly and the pigment lasts all day with out needing touch up. I love the cute little bow detail on the closure. 
I love that NYX is very affordable and available at most grocery/drug stores.
You can also purchase it here.
I also received a Marvelous Moxie Lipstick from bareMinerals. I was given the shade "Get Ready". This is a creamy, super-saturated, ulta-pigmented color that glides on like butter for full coverage in a satin finish. I love it. The shade is not bright and out there...it didn't smear or bleed and it too lasted through out most of the day.
Purchase it here.


We also received a Chella Eyeliner Pen in Indigo Blue. I have never,ever found or used a more perfect eyeliner. The color is so pigmented. The shape of the tip is truly no-fail. It's a silky eyeliner that truly stays on all day, until you are ready to take it off.
The color blue that it is is just magnificent. I don't wear blue, I feel a bit too old for that much color on my eyes, but I gave it to my daughter and she loves it!!
Purchase it here.

And last but not least is the pixi flawless beauty primer.
I am new to primers and this one did not disappoint.
What I loved about it was that it truly gives your face an illuminating appearance. You just glow.
It's perfect for Spring/Summer and I easily see this becoming a permanent part of my daily makeup routine!
Purchase it here.

If you have not signed up for Ipsy yet click here!
Believe me, you won't regret it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment