Friday, October 4, 2013

Hello October



Not much has been going on here...other than College Football...
my favorite time of year!
Every Saturday you will find me plopped in front of my TV, all day preferably, watching 
as many SEC games as the schedule allows.
It's not secret the Aggies are my very favorite.
I am a huge Johnny Manziel fan.
And I think this is just the ultimate, most awesome pic!! 
And college football means....
~~~~fall is here~~~~
I took this picture of the full moon the other night. 
The clouds were just passing over it.
I love that the morning air is getting crisper
and the evenings are getting chillier.
I have had more than my fair share of Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Frapps, Cafe Misto's....
and pumpkin bread.
In fact, I hope to be making a Better Than...Anything Pumpkin cake this weekend! 
This is so, so true. 
We have a first cool front moving through this weekend. 
It's got me in the mood to be in the kitchen cooking and baking up a storm!! 
I love the fall colors...
and smells..... 
....This pretty much sums it up right here.... 
I am really hoping after this procedure that was done Wednesday I will be able to do normal things again. There is nothing I would love more.



0 comments:

Post a Comment