Sunday, June 2, 2013

Last night....

Was the ending to one of those really good days.
Micah and Manzy were so cute snuggled together..


My neck and shoulder were hurting pretty darn bad and was joined by one of those wonderful migraines...
....BUT....
My papa bear took me to the Saxet Gun Show and we had a great time!







He later went out with friends and the girls and I enjoyed a movie night at home...
We started with To The Arctic...




It was beautiful!!! I want to buy it. There were moments where we teared up, especially when the mama polar bear "danced" in the water with her baby.




Speaking of a mama and her babies...I realized yesterday my little baby Lena will be a teenager in six months and my sweet big baby CC will legally be an adult in seven months. Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday we were laying little CC on a heating pad to keep her warm and my sweet little Lena was just itty bitty, wearing "lipstips" and telling us we were "fluffly" when she was mad at us...
Next up was one I've been wanting to see for a while...Robot and Frank.




It was soooooo good...definitely worth the wait!




Even the girls enjoyed it!




We ate a little pizza




and drank a bit too much coffee...




(The Keurig Donut Shop for the Vue is our favorite.)
Then I talked to my brother on the phone for about an hour...I really, really love and miss him.
We finished the night with Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D.




I was terrified and didn't want to watch it but the girls say through my two movies, so I sat through this one. It was pretty good. I only jumped and spilled Dr. Pepper on Lena twice. Then she got up and moved away from me.




But the ending was good...for once!
- Posted from my iPhone



0 comments:

Post a Comment