Sunday, March 22, 2009

Trying to add photos...

My inlaws with the girls Sierra and Lena in Dallas @ the Nutcracker 12/08

I tried to work just a bit on this last night.. I couldn't make it work. Soooo, this morning I went to the help tab to learn how to add videos. I will see if it works. If it does, they are in no particular order.. just trying to learn how to do this. I will get better at this.. I promise.








Ok.. so now the pic is on top of my posting and I can't change this.. uuugghhhh this is frustrating!! I bet I will have to enlist the help of my 13 yr old to guide me through this.












Now. I will try another and if it puts in on the top again.. ohh I will be mad!!

Now I lost the photos of the girls.. but I think I sorta have the hang of this.. I shall continue. Man this is a pain in the butt!!!



I think I need to load all photos first that I want to post..... THEN.... write whatever I want to write. Otherwise this could take hours...


0 comments:

Post a Comment